Friday, February 18, 2011

Wake Rise


Wake, Rise as the sun flies
Clinging over-head to roof tiles
Coming down golden brown on my
three hundred and sixty horizon line.


Though I live forest-bound in swamp town
Singular light is bounding into my-
Pouncing is she- into my arms lightly
meowing softly: look at that!


Wake, Rise cascading piles drop, file swap
Into a cupboard, out of my life.
Supervise all the effort and toil
i should do more, or feel so wack.


Every friend I've had is bored
Show your motives to the world.
Loving unconditional with food,
the hand-holding regardless of mood.


I love- steady hold the light-
Hold these strings of brightness
Dazzling in my, your, faces that I love.
Fuses that I've saved
help me to be brave.

copyright M. E. 2009, all rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment